As an exempt position responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, delivery, measurement, and evaluation of care provided by the programmatic staff. Must be prepared to execute the program purpose, funding, and requirements and ensure compliance. Must be able to work closely with management, program staff, and project officer. Must compile data, complete and submit reports timely and accurately, to both internal and external requests. Must be prepared to deal with evolving integrated health care delivery systems, technological innovations, an increasingly complex regulatory environment, restructuring of work, and emphasis on preventive care and customer service.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have exemplary people management, time management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have basic office equipment, computer knowledge, along with math/statistical skills.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Understanding and appreciation for continuous quality improvement.
- Willingness to learn new skills and desire for professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with management, providers, staff, and general public.
- Ability to make effective decisions and be open to different opinions.
- Ability to analyze contradictory information and solve problems effectively.
- Ability to analyze financial and clinical data, identify alternatives, and make sound recommendations.
- Ability to motivate others to implement decisions, which requires strong leadership abilities using tact, diplomacy, flexibility, and communication techniques.
- Demonstrate enthusiastic compliance with and support for the Core Principles and Code of Conduct.
- This position requires frequent travel to meet with community partners and funders, as well as attendance at relevant program-related conferences at both the regional and national levels.
High School diploma minimum, Bachelor degree preferred. Will consider 5 years primary health care management experience in lieu of college degree. 5 years recent supervisory/management, primary health care industry preferred. Mental/Physical Requirements: Moderate level stress related to multiple administrative responsibilities.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of all day-to-day activities of the Ryan White, Hepatitis C, and the Health Care for the Homeless Programs.
- Demonstrate cultural humility and sensitivity in working with Persons Living With HIV (PLWH), homelessness, and otherwise vulnerable and at-risk individuals.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of HIV Primary Care Practice and principles and process of Trauma-Informed Care.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Providers and Practice Managers to ensure that program and operational priorities are addressed and resolved efficiently and effectively.
- Confer with Human Resources and Practice Managers regarding job postings, applicants, new hires, performance evaluation, and recommendations for termination.
- Responsible to orient new staff to program.
- Responsible to learn, know, and understand Program requirements for compliance and management expectations.
- Responsible to develop, gain staff buy-in, implement, and evaluate programmatic changes to ensure compliance and program goals.
- Responsible to orient new staff to program procedures.
- Compile data, prepare and submit accurate, timely, and high-quality reports electronically to internal and external requestors.
- Ensure quality services and efficient and effective practices to achieve program goals.
- Coordinate with Practice Manager to ensure staffing to meet program and patient needs. Actively participate in grant writing, submission of grant reports.
- Submit monthly program reports to Management.
- Show enthusiasm and compliance with and support for the Core Principles and Code of Conduct.
- Coordinate with PM to plan for program staff meetings.
- Coordinate with HR to plan for program staff trainings.
- Promote Program services to the staff and community.
Please submit resumes with the position applying for on the subject line to email@example.com