The Primary Care Provider (Physician, Physician Assistant, or Advanced Nurse Practitioner) will be responsible for assessing, planning and initiating the care needed for the Adult and/or Pediatric populations served in the various communities served by Coastal Family Health Center. The provider will be guided by the established protocols adopted by the CFHC Medical Staff to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Educated with both academic and clinical preparation suitable for Provider role
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with patients, colleagues, coworkers and other customers.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service and relationship skills
- Knowledge of current practice standards, including CLIA, HRSA, OSHA and other local, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Ability to organize work, develop procedures, conduct and evaluate audits using outcome measure or indicators
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely both orally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidential documents and information
- Ability to teach and help to orient new team members
- Ability to provide leadership and inspire staff
- Critical thinking skills based on solid judgment and data
- Ability to operate and perform required clinical charting in Electronic Health Records (EHR) system
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during the work day
Graduated from an accredited college/university and obtain a valid license in the state of Mississippi. Must meet all other requirements defined by the Chief Medical Officer of Coastal Family Health. Individual must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Performs within the legal and ethical boundaries of the role
- Provides essential functions to provide and maintain quality patient care
- Participates as a team member to achieve quality clinical outcomes
- Provides excellent customer service
- Performs other related activities as appropriate for providers
- Subject to frequent interruptions and workload pressures
- May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases
- May be required to work beyond normal work hours
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org