The overall operational responsibility for the business, clinical, and clerical functions through administrative and clinical staff including providers, front desk, medical records, nursing, and ancillary services to ensure maximum utilization of resources and the efficient delivery of services of his or her assigned practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Courtesy, honesty and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to communicate and relate well with physicians and other Center staff, and to provide innovative input into the development of the Center and its processes.
- Efficiency, organization, and accuracy.
- Works with Center staff to ensure that each employee understands their job description, the desired results associated with their work, and the resources available to ensure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
- Trains and develops medical clinic staff with ongoing direction from the Chief Operating Officer to ensure they are capable of performing their duties.
- Plans, assigns, and directs work, appraises performance, rewards and disciplines employees, addresses complaints and resolves problems raised by providers, staff, and patients.
- Ensures at all times that Center consistently operates in a high quality manner.
- Tracks timesheets and scheduling, coordinating of staff for all leaves to include but not limited to PTO requests and FMLA in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Provides consistent weekly communication to the Chief Operating Officer, ensuring that information, reports, and materials are provided to clearly describe clinic activities and progress toward agreed upon objectives.
- Provides consistent weekly communication to the Chief Operating Officer, ensuring that information, reports, and materials are provided, to clearly describe clinic activities and progress toward agreed upon objectives
- Collaborates with Human Resources to establish policies and procedures for employee professional growth and Center operations.
- Available to staff at all times to respond to emergencies and answer questions. Available to patients, through clinical staff to answer questions and relay information regarding their care.
- Performs other appropriate duties as requested by Director of Clinical Support Services and Chief Operating Officer.
- Ensures clinical quality, service quality, and assists with budget constraints to make sure they are maintained in accordance with organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensures compliance with standards, laws and regulations as directed by regulatory and accrediting organizations such as but not limited to: OSHA, State and Federal Governments as it pertains to the medical clinic.
- Ensures clinic flow is established by serving as a liaison between provider needs and clinical resources.
- Provides leadership and manages support staff for medical clinics.
- Provides professional services that complement the provider’s role of delivering primary health care services at Coastal Family Health Clinic.
- Upholds, complies with, and enforces the Core Principles and Code of Conduct
- Experience in ambulatory health care preferred Three to five years of leadership or management experience in a health care environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered.
Please submit resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org