This is skilled work in the field of healthcare office practice with language appropriate communication.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of medical office appointment practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of current practice management system and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively with clinicians, colleagues, supervisory staff, patients, and the general public.
- Must be able to organize and use time effectively.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to give language appropriate oral instructions.
- Must possess the ability to communicate (language appropriate) clearly and precisely and have excellent telephone courtesy and etiquette.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during the work day.
Graduation from an accredited high school, or receipt of a GED certificate; experience in a medical practice office or an equivalent setting; demonstrated ability to perform duties; demonstrated caring attitude and approach toward patient care.
Please submit resumes to mailto:email@example.com