Both of these roles include driving Coastal vehicles. The currier transports mail, packages, equipment, medications and supplies on a daily basis to the various coastal clinics. The Mobile Clerk drives mobile units to the various assigned locations within the three coastal counties. Additionally this individual is responsible for registering patients and providing basic clerical skills in the Mobile Unit.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic safe driving skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with CFHC employees/patients.
- Ability to perform job duties in an effective and appropriate manner.
- Must be able to organize and use time and resources effectively.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to keep patient and staff information confidential.
- Possess a valid driver license.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift and move about during the workday.
To qualify for this position the employee the applicant will be a graduate of an accredited high school, or have a GED certificate. Possess a valid Mississippi Driver’s License. Applicant must be dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Works cooperatively with the Mobile Unit staff to coordinate patient schedules and help with patient flow.
- Maintains an orderly and organized work area.
- Accurately performs required tasks according to written procedures and consistent with established processes for job role.
- Accurately documents and updates data in the electronic record in a timely manner.
- Accurately follow procedures to establish, track and document charges and money received from the patient.
- Provides accurate and timely information to patients and Mobile Unit staff when there are questions or when information is required.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Subject to interruptions.
- May be required to work after scheduled hours.
- Upholds, complies with, and enforces the Core Principles and Code of Conduct
- Performs other duties as requested/required.
Please submit resume with the position applying for on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org