The LPN is an integral member of the interdisciplinary health team and assists in the care of patients, including administration of treatments and medications, patient education, triage, and clinic flow activities. The LPN must work within the scope of practice defined by the Mississippi State Board of Nursing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of clinical procedures and practices.
- Skills to communicate effectively with patients, providers, co-workers, and the general public.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to organization supplies and materials.
- Proficiency in following and giving oral and written instructions.
- Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines and keeping patient and staff information confidential.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during the workday.
Must have a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with current licensure in the state of Mississippi or compact licensure state. Must Obtain/maintain TB Certification within 90 days of hire. Must have and maintain reliable transportation; must demonstrate leadership skills; and must demonstrate a caring attitude and approach toward patient care. Experience in a primary care medical office practice, community health, public health, or equivalent setting is preferred but not required. Must be self-directed, motivated and work independently and within a team.
Please submit resumes with position applying for on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org