|Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of data processing systems and applications.
- Ability to travel between assigned centers.
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting practices and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of automated accounting systems.
- Good knowledge of standard office procedures.
- Good knowledge of budget forecasting and audit techniques.
- Ability to adapt accounting methods to governmental accounting practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of federal funding requirements, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of SQL server
- Ability to work effectively with staff, supervisory personnel, providers, vendors and others.
- Ability to regularly produce accurate, verified work.
- Ability to organize and manage time.
- Ability to develop and recommend internal controls.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during the working day.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel between sites to assist in support requirements.
Ability to communicate requirements affectively to staff.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with at least a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, business administration or accounting and at least two year’s experience in computer science, business administration, accounting or a closely related field. Current driver’s license.
- Oversees the operation of the management information system in terms of adequacy, accuracy, and appropriateness of software, hardware.
- Coordinates programs and develops long-range plans.
- Studies and develops methods for mechanizing manual operations.
- Coordinates data processing activities between clinics and departments.
- Studies and revises procedures, work closely with the quality department to develop methods and forms to improve the efficiency of the system.
- Makes decisions relative to the operation of the system.
- Directs the solution of difficult problems.
- Corresponds with computer vendors and users.
- Consults with administrators on new projects or revision of existing projects.
- Oversees patient appointment scheduling system, electronic medical records, financial, pharmacy, population analytics, VOIP telecom systems including Call Center, Voice Messaging, video surveillance systems and personnel through the implementation of approved schedule formats, staff trainer and the training of personnel.
- Develops and produces reports for the population health analytics system.
- Assists Finance Officer with financial operations as requested.
- Performs other duties as requested/ required.
Upholds, complies with, and enforces the Core Principles and Code of Conduct.
Please submit resumes with the position applying for on the subject line to email@example.com